We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
• “Personal Data” or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
• “We” or “our” is a reference to Tekplas or Tekplas ltd
• “Website” means www.tekplas.co.uk
• “You” refers to the individual whose personal information we may collect, use and process.
Who we are
Tekplas Ltd registered at Unit 3, Bridge Road, Camberley Surrey GU15 2QR. Company number 03398060.
Our website address is: https://www.tekplas.co.uk
Tekplas a UK limited liability company, provide plastic products to consumers whom are able to purchase online or over the phone. We manufacture this products in our UK factory at our registered address.
Your Information and what data we collect
The information you provide voluntarily
We collect certain information you provide voluntarily, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase online or over the phone. This includes your names, address and email and credit card details, don’t worry we don’t save them. These are handled by our payment processor Sagepay you can view their policy here https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy.
Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means either online using our chat or contact forms, phone or post.
Information we collect automatically
We use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help us understand how users use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can read about how Facebook uses your personal information here https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation .
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in and/or add items to your shopping basket, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and basket information and your screen display choices. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Who we share your data with
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
• Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
• Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
• Visitor comments and reviews may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Contact and Questions