Tekplas Plastic Baby Playpen and Toddler Playpens are a safe and sturdy construction and manufactured using the highest grade of PVC. All of our Tekplas Baby and Toddler Playpens are a modular system enabling you to add more PVC panels at a later date should you need to increase the play area.
If you wish to expand the size of your playpens click here to purchase additional panels.
Most Popular Baby Playpen Height: 60cm high – this allows adults to step over and to lift children out without difficulty. without allowing the child to climb out themselves.
Bespoke Heights also available, please contact us for more information.
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Very Hygienic
- Quick Assembly and Disassembly
- Modular Enabling Panel Extension to Increase Play Area
- Easy Clean Wipe-able Surface
- Durable for Indoor or Outdoor use
- Heavy Duty Plastic Product – Children will not be able to lift up or move around
The Playpen easy wipe surface can be wiped with ordinary household disinfectants or even washed in a garden environment with a hose or pressure washer should it become exposed to dirt or debris.
See our YouTube Video below showing the ease of assembly and disassembly of the Tekplas Baby Playpen
Our Baby and Toddler Playpens have been inspected by the RoSPA and these were the comments made:
- It is well manufactured and presents a low risk to users.
- It is suitable for use as a fence/playpen in indoor and outdoors for children’s environments such as creches, nurseries, etc.
Baby Playpen Sizes
These are external sizes including the posts
4 Panel Baby Playpen:
Length and Width: 1.1m x 1.1m
Length and Width: 1.3m x 1.3m
Height: 50cm / 60cm / 75cm
6 Panel Baby Playpen:
Length and Width: 1.1m x 2.125m
Length and Width: 1.3m x 2.525m
Height: 50cm / 60cm / 75cm
We can also supply a combination of the panel sizes if you would like the larger size panel in length, but the smaller size panel in the width. Please order the larger size play pen and then email us with your order number and let us know which size panels you would like. And we can manually change the order for you.
If you wish to expand the size of your playpen click here to purchase additional playpen panels.
If you are adding extra panels to your 4 or 6-panel baby playpen we recommend to adding stabilising feet. This helps keep the playpen stable over long distances. If you are using the playpen on the grass in the garden, you can purchase our ground spikes, which you knock into the grass and our posts slide over the top of the ground spikes, the spikes won’t damage the grass either.
- Coloured panels may fade in direct sunlight after time, due to UV rays.
- Please remember to glue your caps on before or after installing the playpen
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety of installation of any of our playpen products, as the buyer or installer you must make sure it is safe to use and be sure it is put together correctly.