Tekplas Baby Playpen and Toddler Playpens are a safe and sturdy construction and manufactured using the highest grade of PVC. All of our Tekplas’ baby playpens are a modular system enabling you to add more PVC panels at a later date should you need to increase the play area.
With its easy wipe surface, they can be cleaned with ordinary household disinfectants or washed down with a hose in your garden.
Our playpen is easy to dismantle and can be stored away flat until you need to use it again.
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Very Hygienic
- Quick Assembly and Disassembly
- Modular Enabling Panel Extension to Increase Play Area
- Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Durable for Indoor or Outdoor use
- Heavy Duty Plastic Product
The vertical slats within the panels can be changed in colour. The posts and horizontal part of the panel will always be white.
With the 6 panel playpen, you can if needed, put an extra panel between the middle posts and create two areas within a 6-panel playpen for more than one child, twins, triplets etc.
Our 6 -panel playpens can be used as a 4-panel playpen. You can simply add the 2 extra panels when you need more room or want to use it in the garden in the summer.
The most popular height is 60cm high. This allows adults to step over easily and be able to lift the children in and out easily without your child be able to climb out
See our YouTube Video below showing the ease of assembly and disassembly of the Tekplas Baby Playpen.
Inspected by the RoSPA
- A well manufactured and presents a low risk to users.
- The playpens are suitable for use as a fence/playpen in indoor and outdoors for children’s environments such as creches, nurseries, etc.
We offer two different sized panels allowing you more choice for the amount of room you have available for your children’s playpen. These are external sizes including the posts
4 Panel Play Pen
110cm (W) x 110cm (L) x 50cm, 60cm or 75cm High
130cm (W) x 130cm (L) x 50cm, 60cm or 75cm High
6 Panel Play Pen
110cm (W) x 212.5cm (L) x 50cm, 60cm or 75cm High
130cm (W) x 252.5cm (L) x 50cm, 60cm or 75cm High
We can also supply a combination of the panel sizes if you would like the larger size panel in length, but the smaller size panel in the width. Please order the larger size playpen and then email us with your order number and let us know which size panels you would like. And we can manually change the order for you.
If you wish to expand the size of your playpen click here to purchase additional playpen panels.
If you are adding extra panels to your 4 or 6-panel baby playpen we recommend to adding stabilising feet. This helps keep the playpen stable over long distances. If you are using the playpen on the grass in the garden, you can purchase our ground spikes. These can be knocked into the grass and the posts of your playpen slide over the top of the ground spikes. The spikes will not damage your grass.
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety of installation of any of our playpen products, as the buyer or installer you must make sure it is safe to use and be sure it is put together correctly.
- Please make sure you glue the caps on before or after installing your playpen
- Coloured panels may fade in direct sunlight after time.