Tekplas’ Children’s Plastic Play Area Fencing is a versatile fencing solution to encapsulate outdoor areas in gardens for children.
We can supply different heights and entrance gates with differing locking solutions, should you have any bespoke requirements or areas you wish to use our Tekplas Children’s Play Area Fencing in please contact us
The PVC material used in manufacture is of very high quality and contains UV stabilisers to defend against outdoor weathering. Its construction creates a maintenance free fencing solution, unlike other similar wooden products.
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Very Hygienic – Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Choice of Colours: Green / Brown / White / Golden Oak
- Quick Assembly and Disassembly
- Maintenance Free
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Heavy Duty Plastic Product – Children will not be able to lift up or move around
The easy wipe surface can be wiped with ordinary household disinfectants or even washed in a garden environment with a hose or pressure washer should it become exposed to dirt or debris.
We can also offer gates for in and out entry for your play area fencing
If your not making your play area fencing into a square or rectangle, you will need to buy a finishing post to complete the fencing run, or if you wish to make an open entrance, please see related items for the finishing post.
Fixing The Fencing
- Posts Cut Longer To Cement Into The Ground
- Ground Spike
- Temporary Outdoor Stabilising Feet
Play Area Fencing kits contain the following:
- 1 x Post and Cap
- 1 x Panel
Height: 75cm / 90cm
Inspected by the RoSPA
- A well manufactured and presents a low risk to users.
- The playpens are suitable for use as a fence/playpen in indoor and outdoors for children’s environments such as creches, nurseries, etc.