Tekplas’ Plastic PVC Double Driveway Gates are made from the high-quality PVC and will fit varying gaps between 2501mm to 3000mm and a standard height of 1000mm. These are designed to replace your existing timber gates and are supplied complete with hinges, latch and post, these gates can easily be fitted into an existing opening to enhance any home or garden.
The gates are reinforced with steel inserts, giving great strength to the gate.
Should you have any bespoke requirements for your gate please contact us.
The gates come with the following:
2 x Gate Leafs
2 x Hinges
1 x Ring Latch
2 x Posts and Post Caps
How To Measure Your Gap
We need to know the size of the gap you are filling when you order. We will manufacture the gate and posts to fill that gap, please measure the top, middle and bottom and give us the smallest distance.
Please add the distance to the total gap box.
On Double Gates, we fit a rebate strip to one of the gates. As in most cases, one of the gates will be used as an entrance gate, until they both need opening. Looking at the front of the gates, please let us know which gate you would like the rebate strip on. Left Gate or Right Gate. Remember the gate with the rebate strip on will be the gate stationary most of the time.
If you cannot fix both posts top, middle and bottom at either side of the gap you will require an aluminium post (please note the posts will be powder coated to match the colour of the gates)
The aluminium posts will be cut longer to allow them to be cemented into the ground, this will provide a much stronger fix.
Please note the aluminium posts are 100mm x 100mm and the PVC posts are 75mm x 75mm.
We can now supply a new High-Security Gate lock. This comes with a key on one side and button on the other for easy opening from inside. These are made from high-quality materials with a 15mm steel square sliding bolt and brass lock mechanism and complete with 5 keys
We can also supply drop-down bolts/Tower Bolts as seen in the pictures. Please see related items or the fixings page.
- We do not fit gates we manufacture them. But we do have a fitters page on the website
- The accuracy of the dimensions specified by you will reflect in the quality of fit.
- We recommend they are installed by a professional or skilled handy person.
- Please call Customer Services should you experience any difficulties during the installation.
- We do not advise fitting 3rd party locks or latches and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
- Please be aware that plastic gates expand slightly in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates) so the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit.