Tekplas’ Large uPVC Side Gates with aliminmum frame, very heavy duty gate. Offers excellent security. The PVC profiles are made from the high quality PVC and the aliminum frame is made form 25mm x 75mm box section. This will be powder coated the same colour as the gates.
The gates will fit varying gaps between 2800mm to 6000mm and any height from 1000mm -2000mm high These are designed to replace your existing timber gates, Iron gates and are supplied complete with hinges, latch
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Choice of Colours: White / Brown / Golden Oak / Anthracite Grey
- Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Maintenance Free
Please contact us by phone or email for pricing
We offer a flat top style or Arched Top style gate and maintenance free meaning they never need painting.
Should you have any bespoke requirements for your gate contact us.
The gates come complete with the following:
- Hinges and screws for fixing
- Door latch and screws for fixing
- Posts complete with end caps
How to measure your gap
We need to know the size of the gap you are filling when you order. We will manufacture the gate and posts to fill that gap, please measure the top, middle and bottom and give us the smallest distance.
You can add the distance to the note option at the ordering stage or email us your specific details.
If you need to set the posts in the ground again please leave in the note option at the ordering stage and we will leave the posts 300mm longer
We can now supply a new high-security Gate lock with key on one-side and button on the other side for easy opening from inside these are made from high-quality materials with a 15mm steel square sliding bolt and brass lock mechanism and complete with 5 keys
- The hinges, latch and lock if selected will not be pre-fitted to the gate or posts
- The accuracy of the dimensions specified by you will reflect in the quality of fit.
- We recommend they are installed by a professional or skilled handy person
- Please call Customer Services should you experience any difficulties during installation
- We do not advise fitting 3rd party locks or latches etc, and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
- Please be aware that plastic gates expand in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates) so the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit
For Gate Installers in your area please see our page of recommended gate installers.