Tekplas’ Large uPVC Side Gates are made from the high quality PVC and will fit varying gaps between 1200mm to 1400mm and a standard height of 1800mm. These are designed to replace your existing timber gates and are supplied complete with hinges, latch and post, these gates can easily be fitted into an existing opening to enhance any home or garden.
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Choice of Colours: White / Brown / Golden Oak / Dark Grey
- Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Maintenance Free
- Durable for Outdoor Use
We can supply different heights and bespoke sized gates should you have any bespoke requirements or areas you wish to use our Tekplas Side Gates please contact us
We offer a flat top style or Arched Top style gate and maintenance free meaning they never need painting.
We also offer side panels, please click this link to see Tekplas Side Panels.
Should you have any bespoke requirements for your gate contact us.
The side posts are 75mm x 75mm x 1830mm in height, pre-fitted with a snap-in slot cover to hide fittings and need to be secured to an existing wall or post.
The gates come complete with the following:
- Hinges and screws for fixing
- Door latch and screws for fixing
- Posts complete with end caps
How to measure your gap
We need to know the size of the gap you are filling when you order. We will manufacture the gate and posts to fill that gap, please measure the top, middle and bottom and give us the smallest distance.
You can add the distance to the note option at the ordering stage or email us your specific details.
If you need to set the posts in the ground again please leave in the note option at the ordering stage and we will leave the posts 300mm longer
We can now supply a new high-security Gate lock with key on one-side and button on the other side for easy opening from inside these are made from high-quality materials with a 15mm steel square sliding bolt and brass lock mechanism and complete with 5 keys
Please Note, The gate lock barrel is 50mm and our gates are approx 32mm thick
Side Panels can be supplied from 200mm wide to 1500mm and are supplied with one post and cap,
- The hinges, latch and lock if selected will not be pre-fitted to the gate or posts
- The accuracy of the dimensions specified by you will reflect in the quality of fit.
- Stainless Steel Hardware is advised for gates being fitted near the sea or in corrosive areas
- We recommend they are installed by a professional or skilled handyperson
- Please call Customer Services should you experience any difficulties during installation
- We do not advise fitting 3rd party locks or latches etc, and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
- Please be aware that plastic gates expand in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates) so the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit
For Gate Installers in your area please see our page of recommended gate installers.