Tekplas’ Small uPVC Plastic Side Gates are made from the high quality PVC and will fit varying gaps between 600mm to 900mm and a standard height of 1800mm. These are designed to replace your existing timber gates and are supplied complete with hinges, latch and post, these gates can easily be fitted into an existing opening to enhance any home or garden.
We offer a flat top style or Arched Top style gate and maintenance free meaning they never need painting.
We also offer side panels, please click this link to see Tekplas Side Panels
Should you have any bespoke requirements for your gate contact us
The side posts are 75mm x 75mm x 1850mm in height, pre-fitted with a snap-in slot cover to hide fittings and need to be secured to an existing wall or post.
The gates come complete with the following:
- Hinges and screws for fixing
- Door latch and screws for fixing
- Posts complete with end caps
How to measure your gap
We need to know the size of the the gap you are filling when you order. We will manufacture the gate and posts to fill that gap, please measure the top, middle and bottom and give us the smallest distance.
You can add the distance in the field at the top field of the options.
If you need to set the posts in the ground again please leave in the note option at the ordering stage and we will leave the posts 300mm longer
We can now supply a new high Security Gate lock with key on one-side and button on other side for easy opening from inside these are made from high quality materials with a 15mm steel square sliding bolt and brass lock mechanism and complete with 5 keys
Please note, the gate lock barrell is 50mm long and the gates are approx 32mm thick
Side Panels can be supplied from 200mm wide to 1500mm and are supplied with one post and cap ,
- We do not fit gates we manufacture them
- The accuracy of the dimensions specified by you will reflect in the quality of fit.
- We recommend they are installed by a professional or skilled handy person
- Please call Customer Services should you experience any difficulties during installation
- We do not advise fitting 3rd party locks or latches etc ,and cannot be held responsible if they cause fitting issues.
- Please be aware that plastic gates expand in the heat but do not expand when wet (unlike wooden gates) so the correct clearance is needed to ensure an all year round fit