Our Christmas Tree Fence is an ideal way to protect your Christmas Tree from pets, babies and toddlers at home. It can also be used in public areas to secure your Christmas Tree and decoration from being touched.
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Very Hygienic
- Quick Assembly and Disassembly
- Modular Enabling Panel Extension to Increase Area
- Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Durable for Indoor or Outdoor use
- Can offer different heights if required
The easy wipe surface can be wiped with ordinary household disinfectants or even washed in a garden environment with a hose or pressure washer should it become exposed to dirt or debris.
Our fencing is made from high-quality PVC and very easy to assemble, simply slide panels down T-Slots in the posts
We can offer bespoke sizes, different heights, please just contact us with your requirements and will work it out for you.
Christmas Tree Kit consists of:
- 1 x Christmas Tree Panel @ 115cm wide or 2 x Christmas Tree Panels @ 115cm wide or 4 x Christmas Tree Panels @ 115cm wide
- 1 x Fence Post or 2 x Fence Posts or 4 x Fence Posts
- 1 x Fence Post Cap or 2 x Post Caps or 4 x Post Caps
Each section only comes with one post, so when planning your fence for your Christmas Tree, you will need to buy a finishing post to complete the fence run. Unless you are making a square or rectangle and your last fence panel connects back into the first post that you started with.
Please see related items for the finishing post. If each section was to come with two posts, you would end up with lots of extra posts.
If your making large displays and ordering more than 8 panels and not creating a square or rectangle. You will need additional stabilising feet to help support the fence. When creating squares or rectangles with 8 panels or less you create corners which are strong and the fencing stands up perfectly. Please see our fixings page for the stabilising feet.