Tekplas’ Soft Play Fencing is ideal for soft play businesses to section areas where children are playing or create walkways for children to follow. It can also be used in small restaurants, cafes, and waiting rooms where play facilities are available for children.
We can supply different heights and entrance gates with differing locking solutions, should you have any bespoke requirements or areas you wish to use our Tekplas Soft Play Fencing in please contact us
- High-Quality PVC Product
- Strong Rigid Construction
- Very Hygienic – Easy Clean Wipeable Surface
- Choice of Colours: White / Multi-Coloured
- Quick Assembly and Disassembly
- Maintenance Free
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
This is a very easy system to construct, simply slide the panels down the slots in the post. Its full UPVC construction creates a maintenance-free fencing solution, unlike other similar wooden products.you can create any size of the play area and it can be moved easily if necessary.
If made into a pen it can be free standing. Alternatively, base/foot plates are available to enable the fence to be free-standing. If you are making a temporary single line run, you will need a stabilising foot on every post or every other post will also work, for permanent fence runs, you can use our permanent fixing post, which will not be seen once fitted.
The easy wipe surface can be wiped with ordinary household disinfectants or even washed in a garden environment with a hose or pressure washer should it become exposed to dirt or debris.
Play Area Fencing kits contain:
- 1 x Post and Cap
- 1 x Panel
Panel & Post Sizes
Height: 75cm / 90cm
Length and Width: 75mm
Height: 75cm / 90cm
You will need to purchase a finishing post to complete the fence run if you are making a straight line, U-Shape or L-Shape, you will only not need a finishing post if you are connecting back into the first fencing section. Please use the link or see related items. Tekplas Universal Finishing Post
- Coloured panels may fade in direct sunlight after time, due to UV rays.
- We cannot be held responsible for the safety or installation of any of our playpen products, as the buyer or installer you must make sure it is safe to use and be sure it is put together correctly.