Tekplas Decorative Post Chain Fencing kits contain everything you will need to easily install a good looking and durable chain fence which will enhance your garden.
Tekplas Chain Fencing is available with a White Post complete with a Black or White Chain. Each kit contains one PVC Post assembly, with either a steel ground or patio spike, one length of chain, and all the fittings needed to erect your fence.
The length of the chain in each box is 1400mm (approx. 5ft), this means that the maximum spacing between posts should be no more than 1225mm (approx. 4ft) post centre, this will allow for a pleasing arc to the chain. However, should you wish to install you posts closer together, simply cut the chain to the required length.
How many kits will I need?
To decide how many kits you will need for your fence, simply measure the total length of line of your new fence, decide on the distance between your posts and divide this number into the overall length. This will give you the number of kits needed, in addition to these you will need one Universal End Post to finish the job.
- Height 900mm
- Width 1225mm
Installation of Post Chain Fencing
- Glue Post Cap using a PVC Solvent cement
- Take care when pushing the steel spike into the ground (suitable for soft ground only)
- Use Postcrete or similar if the post requires a firmer fixing
Chain Fencing Kit List:
- 1 x Post 900mm
- 1 x 1400mm Chain Black or White
- 1 x Steel Spike 300mm longer than post
- 1 x Spacer 875mm long
- 1 x Post Cap
- 1 x 150mm long U clip – Bent Solid PVC Rod